Shea butter popularly known has ori in Yoruba language.
Shea butter is made from the Shea nut by extracting the oils. It’s also one of the ancient treatments for skin and hair problems.
My grandmama made me know that Shea butter cures stretch marks with lot of patience and if you are dedicated, oh also she uses it to cook, surprised right, so I was.
I typically love Shea butter because I still use it till date for my skin and lot more.
Shea butter contains vitamin A and E which not only keep the skin in optimal health but which also prevent and protect the skin from sun’s ultraviolet radiation. Shea butter is the best sunscreen spf more than spf 30 whatever.
Below are the benefits of Shea butter;
1. Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer for the face and the body.
2. It’s known to be the best anti-aging properties.
3. Its a wonderful remedy for a cracked and peeling skin because it will leave the skin hydrated and supple.
4. Shea butter is best known for its powerful anti inflammatory properties.
5. It’s also restore skin elasticity.
6. It’s helps reduce stretch marks and lot more
A good skincare product and hair product must have Shea butter has one of its ingredients.
I hope this article really helped and don’t forget to drop your thoughts in the comment box….